Thursday, July 3, 2014

Metal Slug Defense - The Game That Made ​​Me Addicted

One day I saw a friend playing a strategy game on his smartphone.He seemed very focused on the game.I decided to ask him what playng and he told me,Metal Slug Defense.It seemed a great game to keep you right in front of the phone for hours.As I got home I downloaded the game from Google Play and I start playing.

The game is fantastic, the story is good but it's the gameplay that makes you play for hours.The story is pretty simple, is divided into two sides,aliens and rebels.Once you start you have to make an army.It is divided into several categories:tanker army-for front atacks,support army-helps front-line army,assassins army-it's not an army but is made up  for killing stronger enemies.
The economy of the game is based on MSP(Metal Slug Points),you can earn it once you won a fight and Medals,the "premium coin" of the game,can only be bought with real money and helps enormously in game.

I playing this game for weeks,and as I said above you need to buy a lot of medals to grow more quickly because the game is quite hard.The main problem is that the medals are very expensive, and not everyone can afford but I come with a solution.A few days ago I found a working hack for Metal Slug Defense.
This is the developers website:Metal Slug Defense Hack.This tool helped me a lot because you can get all the resources for free and you not have to give money on Medals ar farming for MSP and AP anymore.
I can say that this tool is pure gold for any Metal Slug Defense fan and I must take this opportunity to thank the guys from Hackatak because they created this awesome tool.Don't be afraid that your account will be banned,I using this app for weeks and I'm okay.

That being said I wish you good luck and I hope I helped you save some money.


1 comment:

  1. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Free Strategy Games

    ReplyDelete